Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- What's that building?
- Look at that building.
- What's that tall building?
- It's next to that building.
- This building is very large.
- This building is near completion.
- Everybody in the building felt the earthquake.
- You aren't permitted to bring dogs into this building.
- Tom lives on the third floor of this apartment building.
- Do you know what to do if there's a fire in the building?
- She greets him every morning as he enters the school building.
- Everybody in the building headed for the exits at the same time.
- I think it'll take more than a year to finish building our house.