Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- What's your native language?
- He doesn't speak our language.
- English is not my native language.
- It's not easy to speak a foreign language.
- 400 million people speak English as their first language.
- Can we really learn to speak a foreign language like a native?
- English is quite often the language of choice when speaking to an international audience.
- I think it's a shame that some foreign language teachers were able to graduate from college without ever having studied with a native speaker.