Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I would rather not go.
- That is rather unexpected.
- I'd rather walk than take a bus.
- I would rather starve than steal.
- I'd rather be a bird than a fish.
- I'd rather live in a wooden house.
- I would rather feed my dog before we eat.
- Don't you think it is rather warm for December?
- She'd rather be spending time with someone else.
- I'd rather stay home than go out in this weather.
- I'd rather clean my room than spend time doing my homework.
- I'm a vegetarian, so I'd rather not have meat, if that's okay.
- Wouldn't you rather spend your time doing something you enjoy?
- We should spend our time creating content for our website rather than wasting time worrying about minor cosmetic details.