Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- It's dark outside.
- It seems warm outside.
- Could we have a table outside?
- Please wait outside of the house.
- We saw a stranger walking outside.
- There's an outside chance of winning.
- I don't want to go outside this afternoon.
- I don't like to go outside when it's raining.
- A bunch of people were standing outside waiting.
- It was so cold that no one wanted to go outside.
- I couldn't sleep well because it was noisy outside.
- You should spend more time outside and less time inside.
- The noise outside his window prevented him from sleeping.
- He couldn't sleep because of the noise outside his window.
- Many people think that children don't spend enough time playing outside.
- It's so hot outside that I want to spend all day in my air conditioned house.