Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- This hat cost ten dollars.
- This watch cost 70,000 yen.
- I must help her at any cost.
- The cost of living has risen.
- This desk cost me 20,000 yen.
- Have you figured out the cost?
- The cost of living has gone up.
- We shared the cost of the meal.
- It cost $300 to get the car fixed.
- It cost a lot of money to repair the car.
- I calculated that it would cost 300 dollars.
- It will cost me a lot to furnish my new apartment.
- He pointed out that the plan would cost a lot of money.
- You had better ask him in advance how much it will cost.
- It cost me three hundred dollars to have my car repaired.