Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- It was very difficult.
- I found the test difficult.
- This problem seems difficult.
- English is difficult to learn.
- This work is difficult for us.
- He solved the difficult problem.
- I found it difficult to please her.
- I found it difficult to solve the problem.
- I thought that book was difficult to read.
- He found it difficult to please his father.
- I found it difficult to get along with him.
- I found it difficult to keep a diary every day.
- I found it difficult to get along with my neighbor.
- It's quite difficult to master French in 2 or 3 years.
- I thought it would be difficult for her to get the tickets.
- I think it's very difficult for an Englishman to imitate a real American accent.