Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She is a quiet woman.
- The woman is reading.
- Who is that old woman?
- I saw a woman in black.
- She is a wonderful woman.
- The woman hugged the baby.
- I saw a strange woman there.
- Where did you see the woman?
- Where did you see that woman?
- I think she's an honest woman.
- An old woman was burnt to death.
- Who is the woman dressed in pink?
- The fat woman was holding a monkey.
- The old woman got hurt when she fell.
- I saw a woman who I thought was Mary's mother.
- I heard that a woman stabbed a man for eating her lunch.
- I think you're the woman I've been waiting for all my life.
- I just want to let you know that I think you're the most beautiful woman that I've ever seen.