Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I'm living in the city.
- I really like city life.
- The city fell to the enemy.
- I'll show you around the city.
- I've never heard of that city.
- I will show you around the city.
- I don't think I'm cut out for city life.
- My house is in the northern part of the city.
- The bus will take you to the center of the city.
- How long does it take to walk from here to the city hall?
- Tom decided to give up city life and live in the country.
- Our city police have a new campaign targeting drunken driving.
- Nowadays more and more people prefer country life to city life.
- She advised him to visit Boston, because she thought it was the most beautiful city in the world.