Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- We adopted a child.
- Are you an only child?
- I am no longer a child.
- She bought a toy for her child.
- As a child, Bob lived in Boston.
- He always treats me like a child.
- The child threw a stone at the dog.
- I don't like being treated like a child.
- I could swim well even when I was a child.
- He walked slowly so the child could follow.
- I was able to swim well when I was a child.
- When a child, I used to go fishing with him.
- Tom has lived in New York since he was a child.
- When I was a child, I used to swim in that pond.
- That child insisted on going there with his parents.
- As soon as the child saw his mother, he stopped crying.
- He didn't see the stop sign and almost hit the child crossing the street.