Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Call me at the office.
- Where is the post office?
- I easily found his office.
- Where is the ticket office?
- He goes to the office by car.
- My uncle works in this office.
- He came to my office yesterday.
- He works with me at the office.
- She has already left the office.
- Where is the registrar's office?
- I'm just a regular office worker.
- We arrived at the office on time.
- Is there a post office around here?
- I have just been to the post office.
- I called her office, but no one answered.
- How many hours a day do you spend in your office?
- His trip will keep him away from the office for a week.
- Excuse me, but would you please tell me the way to the post office?