Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Choose one person.
- He came in person.
- He's a good person.
- She's a good person.
- Tom is a good person.
- He is a friendly person.
- Please choose one person.
- I am not a morning person.
- I feel like another person.
- Who is the person in charge?
- I think he's a competent person.
- I am not the person I used to be.
- Can I speak to the person in charge?
- How did you get to know that person?
- He's not the kind of person who always criticizes others.
- A person's way of looking at something depends on his situation.
- I don't think it makes him a bad person just because he's decided he likes to eat horse meat.