Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- The sky is clear.
- Do I make myself clear?
- Am I making myself clear?
- She had a clear conscience.
- It is clear that he is guilty.
- It is clear what must be done.
- The sky is likely to clear up.
- It was not clear what she said.
- She has a soft and clear voice.
- Could you please clear the table?
- The sky was clear when I left home.
- I'll just go for a walk to clear my head.
- I have lots of work to clear up by the weekend.
- I have a lot of work to clear up by the weekend.
- According to the weather forecast, it will clear up tomorrow.
- She made it clear that she couldn't make it in time for the meeting.