Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- He is known to everyone.
- I have known him a long time.
- She's well known as a singer.
- Have you known her since 1990?
- His face is known to many people.
- She has known him for a long time.
- They must have known it all along.
- How long have you known Miss Smith?
- The cause of the fire is not known.
- You must have known what she meant.
- I have known Tom since I was a little boy.
- She has known him since they were very young.
- Tom and Sue have known each other since 1985.
- John and Mary have known each other since 1976.
- She wouldn't have married him if she had known him better.
- If he had known her phone number, he could have called her up.
- If I had known about your illness, I could have visited you in the hospital.