Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Tom hurt himself.
- He burned himself badly.
- He prepared supper by himself.
- The baby cried himself to sleep.
- Tom lacks confidence in himself.
- He repaired his watch by himself.
- He has this large room to himself.
- He adapted himself to his new life.
- He has great confidence in himself.
- Mary asked her son to behave himself.
- He devoted himself to music in those days.
- She advised him not to go there by himself.
- He couldn't bring himself to shoot the deer.
- My brother seems to enjoy himself at college.
- Mike managed to carry the suitcase by himself.
- She advised him to take better care of himself.
- I saw a young boy crossing the street by himself.
- He woke up to find himself lying on a bench in the park.