Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- My whole body is sore.
- I like you a whole lot.
- The whole nation wants peace.
- I support you whole-heartedly.
- You must study your whole life.
- The whole family was sick in bed.
- The tornado destroyed the whole village.
- Tom doesn't know a whole lot about racing.
- I shouldn't have eaten the whole bag of potato chips.
- They agree that they have no choice but to give up the whole plan.
- I met an old man who says that he's never eaten at a restaurant in his whole life.