Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Get your things together.
- Let's get together tomorrow.
- They agreed to work together.
- They don't get along together.
- Let's go to a concert together.
- The family ate dinner together.
- Birds of a feather flock together.
- Let's get together again next year.
- He stuck the broken pieces together.
- How long have you two been together?
- I wish that we could spend more time together.
- Last Sunday, Mary and I went to the library together.
- Let's go out and eat dinner together from time to time.
- I always thought that Shirley and Alan would get together.
- The faster we rub our hands together, the warmer they get.
- I can still remember the time when we went on a picnic together.
- This is a time of year when people get together with family and friends to observe Passover and to celebrate Easter.