Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Tadpoles become frogs.
- It has become much warmer.
- He wishes to become a doctor.
- Maybe he won't become famous.
- My grandmother has become old.
- Mary wants to become a teacher.
- Perhaps he'll never become famous.
- She intended to become an actress.
- Why do you want to become a nurse?
- She advised him to become a teacher.
- She asked me what had become of him.
- Tom will become a good soccer player some day.
- I'm not sure yet, but I think I'll become a teacher.
- She asked me what had become of him, but I didn't know.
- I never for a moment imagined that my blog would become so popular.
- To become a professional banjo player, you need to spend thousands of hours practicing.
- They say that in America anyone can become president, but perhaps that's not really true.