Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I live in the country.
- He traveled around the country.
- My parents live in the country.
- Switzerland is a neutral country.
- I went for a drive in the country.
- He traveled throughout the country.
- We live in the country during the summer.
- The country's economy is about to collapse.
- Social customs vary from country to country.
- I hear that his father is in another country.
- Her mother lives in the country all by herself.
- Tom decided to give up city life and live in the country.
- Nowadays more and more people prefer country life to city life.
- People living in town don't know the pleasures of country life.