Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Wash your face.
- Tom's face is red.
- He lied to my face.
- I don't like her face.
- His joy showed on his face.
- She stared him in the face.
- I caught a glimpse of her face.
- He wiped the sweat off his face.
- His face is known to many people.
- I called him a coward to his face.
- She couldn't look him in the face.
- A look of contentment appeared on his face.
- She looked at him with a smile on her face.
- She approached him with a smile on her face.