Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Aren't you Tom?
- I'm late, aren't I?
- These things aren't mine!
- There aren't any problems.
- We aren't very hungry yet.
- You're being bossy, aren't you?
- You are a good cook, aren't you?
- You're Tom's friend, aren't you?
- Aren't you coming to the party tomorrow?
- These flowers are beautiful, aren't they?
- The lights in the bathroom aren't working.
- You aren't permitted to bring dogs into this building.
- These flowers aren't only beautiful, but they smell nice.
- Most car accidents happen because drivers aren't paying attention.