Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Christmas is soon.
- Christmas is coming.
- Have a good Christmas.
- Tomorrow is Christmas.
- Christmas is coming soon.
- Tomorrow is Christmas Day.
- Christmas is December 25th.
- Christmas is soon, isn't it?
- Christmas Day is December 25th.
- What did you get for Christmas?
- Christmas is only two weeks off.
- She gave me a book for Christmas.
- I am looking forward to Christmas.
- On Christmas day, Tom's right leg was still in a cast.
- We should start getting Christmas gifts for the children.
- With Christmas just around the corner, I should do some shopping.
- Tom broke his right leg and was taken to hospital a few weeks before Christmas.
- Make your airplane reservations early since flights fill up quickly around Christmas.