Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Please air the room.
- This tire needs some air.
- This room is air-conditioned.
- Don't you have an air conditioner?
- When I travel, I prefer to travel by air.
- I avoid traveling by air, if I can help it.
- Everybody in the park looked up at the hot air balloon.
- Which air conditioner do you think is the most efficient?
- Open the window and let some fresh air into the room, please.
- I'm accustomed to sleeping in a room without air conditioning.
- The radio station came back on the air shortly after the storm.
- It's so hot outside that I want to spend all day in my air conditioned house.