Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- How do you make a box?
- This box contains apples.
- Why did you open the box?
- He ate a box of chocolates.
- He made me a box yesterday.
- Hold the box with both hands.
- I have many coins in this box.
- Do you know how to open this box?
- He found the box under the table.
- This box is very heavy, so I can't carry it.
- She tried to lift the box, but found it impossible.
- I thought we had eaten everything in the house, but I found another box of crackers.