Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- They were taken prisoner.
- I should have taken the money.
- He admitted he had taken bribes.
- Have you taken your medicine yet?
- He has taken over his father's business.
- I wish I had taken better care of myself.
- She was taken care of by one of her friends.
- Someone must have taken my umbrella by mistake.
- If he had taken my advice, he would now be rich.
- If he had taken his doctor's advice, he might still be alive.
- Tom broke his right leg and was taken to hospital a few weeks before Christmas.