Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- It's all white.
- The dog is white.
- It's perfectly white.
- She is dressed in white.
- You are as white as a sheet.
- Would you like white wine or red?
- I saw a white bird on my way home.
- Could I have a glass of white wine?
- Dr. White acted as our interpreter.
- I like white wine better than red wine.
- I like white roses better than red ones.
- Both of the girls are wearing white suits.
- Which do you prefer, white wine or red wine?
- Which do you like better, white wine or red wine?
- I think I like eating white rice better than brown rice.