Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- The house is on fire.
- He extinguished the fire.
- Tom saved her from the fire.
- Nancy told me about the fire.
- It was cold, so we lit a fire.
- We had a fire drill yesterday.
- The fire burned down ten houses.
- The cause of the fire is not known.
- All of a sudden, the fire alarm went off.
- When the fire broke out, he was sound asleep.
- He narrowly escaped from the bus when it caught fire.
- Please remember to put out the fire before you go home.
- Do you know what to do if there's a fire in the building?
- Please don't forget to put out the fire before you go home.