Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I finished the work in less than an hour.
- Tom has less money than his brother does.
- You'll get there in less than ten minutes.
- We had less snow this winter than we had expected.
- Let's spend less time arguing and more time working.
- The more I think about it, the less I understand it.
- You should spend more time outside and less time inside.
- I'd like to spend less time at work and more time at home.
- I'd love to be able to spend less time doing household chores.
- The time women spend doing housework is now a lot less than it used to be.
- You should spend less time complaining and more time doing something productive.
- The more time I spend doing this, the less time I have to do things I enjoy doing.
- The more time you spend talking about what you do, the less time you have to do it.