Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- The light is on.
- Put out the light.
- Turn off the light.
- Turn on the light, please.
- Turn off the light, please.
- Turn left at the first light.
- All plants need water and light.
- He forgot to turn off the light.
- Light travels faster than sound.
- I usually have a light breakfast.
- There was a light rain yesterday.
- I felt for the light switch in the dark.
- We felt relieved when we saw a light in the distance.
- Go straight down this street and turn right at the third light.