Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She's asking how that's possible.
- She avoided him whenever possible.
- All of us want to live as long as possible.
- I want to keep my room as neat as possible.
- I would appreciate a reply as soon as possible.
- I'll talk to him at the earliest possible moment.
- If you can't make it, call us as soon as possible.
- Will you send someone to fix it as soon as possible?
- For him it may be possible, but I'd never pass the test.
- It wasn't possible for the boy to swim across the river.
- She'd like him to get in touch with her as soon as possible.
- If it's possible, I'd like to exchange this for a larger size.
- If at all possible, you should go and look into the matter yourself.
- Do you think it's possible for me to ever sound like a native speaker?
- If it's at all possible, I'd like you to take part in the next meeting.