Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She didn't go far.
- Is it far from here?
- How far is it from here?
- Everything is fine so far.
- How far is it to New York?
- How far is it to the airport?
- The station is far from here.
- You're carrying this too far.
- His house is not far from here.
- As far as I know, he isn't lazy.
- How many cars have you owned so far?
- How many computers have you had so far?
- The place where he lives is far from town.
- As far as I know, he has never come on time.
- As far as I know, they always keep their word.
- There's a lot of trash on the far bank of the river.