Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Let's play baseball.
- Don't you like baseball?
- He is a baseball player.
- Playing baseball is fun.
- It's fun to play baseball.
- It is fun to play baseball.
- Tom likes to play baseball.
- We played baseball yesterday.
- Did you play baseball yesterday?
- She attacked him with a baseball bat.
- He enjoys watching baseball games on TV.
- Tom is the captain of this baseball team.
- I went to see the baseball game yesterday.
- We watched the baseball game on TV last night.
- She watched him and the other boys playing baseball.