Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- It's 50 yen.
- I owe him 100 yen.
- He gave me 10,000 yen.
- A thousand yen will do.
- Will ten thousand yen do?
- Is one thousand yen enough?
- Is ten thousand yen enough?
- This watch cost 70,000 yen.
- He exchanged yen for dollars.
- I bought five ten-yen stamps.
- This desk cost me 20,000 yen.
- I have only five thousand yen.
- I paid 2,000 yen for this atlas.
- You can buy it for a thousand yen or so.
- I can't live on ten thousand yen a month.
- This watch costs around fifty thousand yen.
- It wasn't a 100 yen coin, it was a bottle cap.