Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She can jump high.
- The waves are high.
- I have a high fever.
- How high is Mt. Fuji?
- He receives a high salary.
- How high is that mountain?
- He's a high school student.
- I have high blood pressure.
- Tom is a high school student.
- Are you a high school student?
- I was kicked out of high school.
- She danced with him at the high school prom.
- Tom got angry with the high school students.
- She made up her mind to graduate from high school.
- Mary was John's girlfriend all through high school.
- I can't believe that you really sold that junk for such a high price.
- Spending time with your significant other should be high on your priority list.