Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She left her umbrella in the train.
- He didn't need to bring an umbrella.
- I didn't need to take an umbrella with me.
- I'm afraid I took your umbrella by mistake.
- It was very kind of you to lend me an umbrella.
- Someone must have taken my umbrella by mistake.
- It wasn't necessary for him to bring an umbrella.
- You should take an umbrella with you this morning.
- Take an umbrella with you in case it begins to rain.
- I checked my briefcase and umbrella in the cloakroom.
- Did you find the umbrella you said you'd lost the other day?
- Take this folding umbrella with you. It might come in handy.