Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- A square has four sides.
- I paid him four dollars.
- We got up at four in the morning.
- I am supposed to meet him at four.
- He's been sick in bed for four days.
- All four of the boys didn't have alibis.
- He promised me that he would come at four.
- She'll spend the next four years in prison.
- I'd like to reserve a table for four at six.
- I asked her to make four copies of the letter.
- Tom likes oranges and eats three or four a week.
- I studied English for four years with a native speaker.
- Tom has been convicted of drunken driving twice in the last four years.