Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She forgot to write him.
- I forgot his phone number.
- I forgot to call him today.
- I forgot your phone number.
- They forgot to lock the door.
- I forgot to lock the storeroom.
- He forgot to turn off the light.
- I forgot to telephone him today.
- I forgot that I met her last month.
- I forgot the key and went back for it.
- I forgot to put a stamp on the envelope.
- I almost forgot that it was his birthday.
- She forgot that she bought him a present.
- I forgot to turn off the TV before going to bed.
- She asked him to call her later, but he forgot to.
- I completely forgot to make something for us to eat.
- She forgot that she had promised to call him last night.
- Last year, I spent so much time by myself that I almost forgot how to communicate effectively with others.