Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Can you lend me a dime?
- Would you lend me a pencil?
- Would you lend me your pen?
- I offered to lend money to her.
- Tom offered to lend me the money.
- I asked him to lend me some money.
- Will you please lend me a stapler?
- I need a bag. Will you lend me one?
- Lend him as much money as he needs.
- If you want a pencil, I'll lend you one.
- I will lend you as much money as you want.
- It was very kind of you to lend me an umbrella.
- Could you lend me your bicycle for a couple of days?
- When I asked him to lend me some money, he turned down my request.