Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- My grandmother was a farmer.
- His grandmother looks healthy.
- My grandmother has become old.
- My grandmother lives by herself.
- Tom's grandmother looks healthy.
- I visited my grandmother's house.
- I have a dim memory of my grandmother.
- She spends time with her grandmother every Sunday.
- Susan spent the summer vacation at her grandmother's.
- I had never eaten any kind of Thai food, so I was pretty excited about going to a Thai restaurant with my grandmother.