Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Are you excited?
- She looked excited.
- They were very excited.
- I am excited at the prospect of seeing her.
- We were so excited that we couldn't sit still.
- People tend to raise their voices when they get excited.
- People have the tendency to speak more loudly when they get excited.
- The children were so excited after the party that they couldn't sleep.
- I had never eaten any kind of Thai food, so I was pretty excited about going to a Thai restaurant with my grandmother.