Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I'm hungry!
- I'm hungry.
- Are you hungry?
- I'm very hungry.
- I'm a bit hungry.
- I'm a little hungry.
- I'm slightly hungry.
- I am terribly hungry.
- I'm a little bit hungry.
- We aren't very hungry yet.
- You must be very hungry now.
- I'm so hungry that I could eat a horse.
- I am hungry because I did not eat lunch.
- She whispered to me that she was hungry.
- I'm hungry, so I'm going to get something to eat.
- I haven't eaten since breakfast and I'm very hungry.
- I'm pretty hungry since I haven't eaten since early this morning.