Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- This is a dead-end alley.
- This is never going to end.
- He went to Paris at the end of May.
- The room is at the end of the hall.
- The long war came to an end at last.
- I never thought we'd end up like this.
- I never imagined we'd end up like this.
- I need your answer by the end of the day.
- Please turn in the report by the end of the month.
- You'll find our house at the end of the next street.
- It's about time we brought this party to an end, isn't it?
- I have a lot of work to finish up before the end of the week.
- Prophets have been forecasting the end of the world for centuries.
- I think it's unlikely that the next version of Windows will come out before the end of this month.