Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- Do you have a ticket?
- I don't have a ticket.
- I got a traffic ticket.
- She bought him a ticket.
- He lost his movie ticket.
- Where can I buy a ticket?
- Where can I get a ticket?
- Where is the ticket office?
- Where is the ticket window?
- I got the ticket for nothing.
- I showed my ticket at the door.
- Did you buy a round trip ticket?
- He lost his ticket for the movie.
- I lost my ticket. What should I do?
- Can I buy a ticket for the concert here?
- You must buy a ticket to get on the bus.
- Please pick up your ticket at the counter.
- I wish I had bought a ticket for the concert.