Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- The storm has died down.
- We had a storm yesterday.
- After the storm, it was calm.
- How long will the storm last?
- There is going to be a storm.
- We are going to have a storm.
- The storm caused a power outage.
- The storm caused a lot of damage.
- The roof was damaged by the storm.
- The storm didn't cause any damage.
- This is the calm before the storm.
- The storm became even more violent.
- The storm developed into a typhoon.
- A storm prevented the plane from taking off.
- We lost our electricity because of the storm.
- All the passengers got seasick during the storm.
- The radio station came back on the air shortly after the storm.
- I never for a moment imagined we wouldn't get home before the storm hit.