Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I had my pen stolen.
- They found the stolen money.
- My car was stolen last night.
- I had my wallet stolen on the bus.
- It was his bicycle that was stolen.
- Tom denied having stolen the money.
- Mary denied having stolen the money.
- He accused me of having stolen his watch.
- He admitted that he had stolen the treasure.
- I had my wallet stolen from my inner pocket.
- Paul wasn't with Mary when her purse was stolen.
- I think it's highly unlikely that I'll ever see my stolen motorcycle again.