Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I also like cake.
- She made me a cake.
- It's a piece of cake.
- Won't you have some cake?
- Have a little of this cake.
- I saw my mother hide the cake.
- Would you like some more cake?
- I don't know who made the cake.
- How about another piece of cake?
- Please help yourself to the cake.
- She made him a cake for his party.
- Would you care for some more cake?
- You can't have your cake and eat it too.
- My mother is making a cake for my father.
- I'm going to make a cake for Mary's birthday.
- Tom told Mary that the cake she baked tasted good.
- It's my fault that the cake was burned. I was talking on the phone and didn't notice the time.