Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- This apple is bad.
- This apple is sweet.
- Who stole the apple?
- He's eating an apple.
- I am eating an apple.
- She's eating an apple.
- It looks like an apple.
- Kate made an apple pie.
- This apple tastes sour.
- My wife loves apple pie.
- My wife likes apple pie a lot.
- There is an apple on the desk.
- There is an apple on the table.
- The boy has an apple in his pocket.
- I didn't know apple trees grow from seeds.
- When I opened the door of the refrigerator, an apple fell out.
- If it looks like an apple and it tastes like an apple, it's probably an apple.