Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She testified against him.
- We're up against the wall.
- Don't lean against this wall.
- He made me go against my will.
- Are you for or against my plan?
- He advised us against doing it.
- Lisa has a grudge against Stan.
- Are you for or against his idea?
- Lisa holds a grudge against Stan.
- She advised him against doing it.
- She cremated him against his wishes.
- Against my advice, he fed his dog some raw pork.
- There were demonstrations against the government by Japanese university students in the 1960's.