Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I have to take medicine.
- This medicine tastes bitter.
- Do you have some good medicine?
- Take this medicine after meals.
- What medicine do you recommend?
- Do I have to take this medicine?
- Are you allergic to any medicine?
- Have you taken your medicine yet?
- This medicine has no side effects.
- She advised him to take the medicine.
- I intended to study medicine in America.
- This medicine helps relieve muscle pain.
- She advised him to stop taking that medicine.
- I don't feel well. Could you give me some medicine?
- She advised him to stop taking that medicine, but he felt he needed to.