Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- I've won first prize!
- He got the first prize.
- Tom got first prize, didn't he?
- The school awarded Mary a prize.
- Ten teams competed for the prize.
- It was Janet that won first prize.
- I competed with him for the first prize.
- We competed with each other for the prize.
- They competed with each other for the prize.
- I never dreamed that I would win first prize.
- She stands a good chance of winning the prize.
- He won the first prize at the chess tournament.