Read and Listen To Sentences Using the Word
- She might come.
- He might not be happy.
- A gun might come in handy.
- I might be a few minutes late.
- They might be taller than you.
- She said that it might be true.
- She might have met him yesterday.
- He's afraid that he might be late.
- He's worried that he might be late.
- This just might come in handy someday.
- I'm afraid that I might make you angry.
- You might have mistaken Jane for her sister.
- Here. Take this with you. It might come in handy.
- This guidebook might be of use to you on your trip.
- Take this folding umbrella with you. It might come in handy.
- If he had taken his doctor's advice, he might still be alive.
- If students today had more free time, they might show more interest in politics.